WHERE xmin = 9999

From: David Hartwig <daybee(at)bellatlantic(dot)net>
To: hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WHERE xmin = 9999
Date: 1998-08-05 22:08:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is anything that anyone is doing for 6.4 going to shake out the problem
where the test for equality between xmin and a constant integer fails.
(i.e. WHERE xmin = 9999) If not, I would like to make the appropriate
entries tweaks. We need this to to be in place to make use of the ODBC
row versioning feature.