psqlodbc - dos line-ending in generated source tarballs

From: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: psql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: mturk(at)redhat(dot)com
Subject: psqlodbc - dos line-ending in generated source tarballs
Date: 2013-12-16 12:40:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Just wanted to warn about ${SUBJECT}. I was told that the line ending in
the psqlodbc tarball [1] caused problems with some SunCC compiler (that
needed dos2unix recoding; I don't know details though, CCing original
reporter).

I haven't seen this problem in git-repository; this seems to be
one-release problem - but still I am reporting upstream because it would
be worth avoiding for the next releases :).

[1] http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/src/psqlodbc-09.02.0100.tar.gz

Thanks, Pavel