Exhausted memory

From: Jerome Knobl <jknobl(at)mandanet(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Exhausted memory
Date: 1998-05-19 17:45:08
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a big trouble! :-((

I make some big sql request on lot of table (about 12, but I tried with
less). Postgres take a lot of time (more than 10 minutes) to compute my
request. I trie the same request with the same table on MSAccess and it
take 2 seconds ?!?

I tried to create some index, but it wasn't better.

If you have some idea, send my it.

JK