Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.

From: 德哥 <digoal(at)126(dot)com>
To: hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.
Date: 2015-04-18 00:39:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

but in my environment, C need the new timeline file, i can see the
restore command display about copy 0000002.history from my setted dir (NFS from remote computer) use top or ps command.
And the copy message display forever.
ps:
I restart the C compute, and NFS it's ok, recovery it's ok, and don't need the 0000002.history file.

When postgresql crashed, it need copy new history first whatever it's really need the file?

--
公益是一辈子的事,I'm Digoal,Just Do It.