Tech questions

From: JB <jimbag(at)kw(dot)igs(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tech questions
Date: 1998-04-10 00:40:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello. I'm not sure I'm posting in the appropriate list and please accept my
apologies if not. I'm currently working on a database interface in Linux/X and
am using Postgres for the preliminary data access and testing. I hope to
provide access to other engines in the future. Because I'm not a Pg expert
some technical issues arise from time to time which I am unable to answer
myself. I'm wondering...

1. If this is an appropriate forum for these type of questions
or
2. If anyone could get me in touch with a person/forum for these type
questions
or
3. If anyone would be willing to share some time and brain cells as a contact
for Pg technical issues
or
4. If anyone would be willing to contribute code to the project

I doubt I would generate much traffic, however a quick answer is worth a
thousand lines of read code and much coffee :)

Oh yes, I've not subscribed to this list so please e-mail direct if you wish
to respond.

Thanks
Jim
Mail: jimbag(at)kw(dot)igs(dot)net