Re: [HACKERS] Developer setup, what works?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, David Gould <dg(at)illustra(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Developer setup, what works?
Date: 1998-04-06 13:42:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > I am embarrassed to keep asking about this, I really do know about
> > databases, but I have never used CVS and cvsup so all help is
> > appreciated.
> That's okay...I'm embarressed that I don't remember how to do
> this, after doing it so many times lately :(

Oh yeah? Well _I'm_ embarrassed that I couldn't figure out how CVSup and
cvs could be used together on my machine! This was a useful discussion
David; keep up with the stupid questions.

David/someone, would you want to take a crack at consolidating this
discussion into either SGML/docbook source or into plain text that I can
mark up? This should go into the developer's guide...

- Tom