Re: List search broken?

From: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Michael Fuhr" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List search broken?
Date: 2006-02-24 09:48:50
Lists: pgsql-www

After receiving this email, I stopped the auto sync, and did a manual sync....

These two files became available on archives.postgresql.org in the hour preceeding this email, and as such would not yet be indexed.

(they were among the files rsync'ed across after I stopped the auto sync)

Remember, it can take as long as an hour before an email listed on archives.postgresql.org appears in the search.

... John