Re: pg & Delphi

From: Dmitry Turin <sql4-en(at)narod(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg & Delphi
Date: 2007-09-02 05:44:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

Very thanks to all.
Some questions:

RH> You should be able to connect via ODBC.
I don't know Delphi well (i used only BDE).
What Delphi's object should be used to connect via ODBS
(instead of BDE-components TTable, TDatabase) ?

JT> Delphi should let you use dlls written in other languages.
JT> So I'd just use libpq.dll.
Similarly, What Delphi's object should be used to connect via libpq.dll
(instead of BDE-components TTable, TDatabase -
i'd like to know all ways to connect Postgres and Delphi)?

Dmitry Turin
SQL4 (4.3.0) http://sql40.chat.ru
HTML6 (6.4.0) http://html60.chat.ru
Unicode2 (2.0.1) http://unicode2.chat.ru