Weird caching(?) issue with gitweb

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Weird caching(?) issue with gitweb
Date: 2020-03-11 14:20:23
Lists: pgsql-www

For the last day or so I've been noticing that the main summary page

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=summary

is lagging behind reality to a significant extent. As I write,
it's showing the latest master commit to be

70 min ago Peter Eisentraut Clean up order in miscinit.c a bit master github/master commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

although in fact Alvaro committed something more than ten minutes
ago, as you can see if you go for example to this page:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master

Clearing browser cache doesn't help.

This is quite nasty. Please fix.