Re: Problem with pg_dump

From: "Alex Turner" <armtuk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas Kretschmer" <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pg_dump
Date: 2006-11-10 17:22:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok - it is user error, my bad. It looks like something bad happened during
the restore, and indexes didn't get created. I forgot that pg_dump creates
indexes as upper case CREATE INDEX, and I was grepping for 'index', not

sorry for the confusion, to be honest I panicked when the thought occurred
to me that I didn't have a good backup ;)

Alex.