Re: List removals

From: Gevik Babakhani <gevik(at)postgresql(dot)nl>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List removals
Date: 2017-12-04 08:47:06
Lists: pgsql-www

Many years ago I requested to setup the "pgsql-nl-algemeen”. Unfortunately there was not so much activity there, to the point where no one is actually using it. At the moment I have redirected postgresql.nl to postgresql.org. I am talking to a community member here to see If we can setup a simple site for the Dutch speaking users.

Regards,
Gevik.

Gevik Babakhani
github: https://github.com/blendsdk <https://github.com/blendsdk>