Re: help with pagila

From: "Walter Cruz" <walter(dot)php(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: help with pagila
Date: 2006-09-01 20:46:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thank you all.

I found myself with the same trouble in last week, when I tried to port
mambo CMS to PostgreSQL.

After some work, In fall i a query like the one that was quoted by Andrew
and decided to stop.

In that time, my guess wae that something was wrong with MySQL.

(I don't know.. I have seen queries like that on a lot of mysql free
projects. Maybe we can put that on a FAQ?)

[]'s
- Walter