Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing
Date: 2016-05-25 02:56:44
Lists: pgsql-www

> Speaking of testing, we'd appreciate help from others with testing the site
> out at this point.

So I have bookmarks for

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/

which don't work anymore --- I get a page with the usual decoration
but the body is

Not Found
The URL you specified does not exist.

Changing the bookmark to "https" fixes that, so there's something wrong
with the auto redirection.