Re: Performance check using COPY commands

From: Nageshwar Rao <NageshwarR(at)PLANETASIA(dot)COM>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance check using COPY commands
Date: 2005-02-22 07:07:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to load some 5000 records now. It is still running for past 15
minutes, but when I check the table still I do not see records .And there is
no status as how many records are inserted. Just left it like that .Also
there are couple of issues. I have timestamp columns. In the excel sheet
there blanks .I have put null, but it is saying mismatch data type.Any idea
how to insert null with copy command for timestamp and date.