[Pljava-dev] pljava installation problem on windows xp

From: pouria(dot)shaker at gmail(dot)com (Pouria Shaker)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava installation problem on windows xp
Date: 2007-07-03 19:13:58
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

When I try to install pljava 1.3 on postgresql 8.2 (or 8.1) I get an error
stating that it cannot load pljava.dll from a location
specificed in the config file (while the dll is clearly there). I have
followed the postgredql and pljava manual installation instructions exactly
with no luck.

This error is listed as bug 1653 on the plajava wiki and its status is
closed, implying that the bug has been fixed. However I am still
experiencing this problem (installed postgresql 8.2 on windows xp).

Please advise.

Pouria Shaker