mail list

From: Danny Severns <djoesev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: mail list
Date: 2021-01-17 14:08:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I recently had to change my email address for the
pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org list, in the list manager at
https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/.  However, in spite of my change, I
no longer receive the daily posts to the list at the new address.  I
sent a test mail from the List Manger, and instead of it showing the
sender address as pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, it showed it as
pgsql-odbc-/_owner_/@lists.postgresql.org.

That  "owner" address is not in the List Manger's drop down box of
lists, so I have no idea what it is.  Does anyone know who to contact at
PostgreSQL or PostgreSQL ODBC regarding web site or List Manger problems?

Thanks

Danny