ER tool

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support List <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ER tool
Date: 2021-10-29 17:39:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
I need some advise how to create ER using pgadmin.  I am using pgadmin 4.3 and found "New ERD Project (beta)" under Tool.
I can't drag and drop tables from browser tree to the diagram.  I can manually add tables and generate the name and retype all columns' information. Would please show how and why I can't drag/drop tables to the diagram?
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

  • Re: ER tool at 2021-10-30 06:33:55 from Aditya Toshniwal