Re: need help on PostgreSQL 14 new features !!!

From: Jonathan Katz <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: need help on PostgreSQL 14 new features !!!
Date: 2022-04-19 17:47:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

> On Apr 19, 2022, at 1:34 PM, dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Hi All
> I would like to learn more about the features in Postgresql 13 and 14.
>
> Could you please some help on this? if any documents to refer then it would be great

There is a feature matrix that covers a subset of the new features found in PG13 + 14:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/ <https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/>

There are also the release announcements + notes:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/postgresql-14-released-2318/ <https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/postgresql-14-released-2318/>
https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/postgresql-13-released-2077/

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/14.0/
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/13.0/

There are also a variety of presentations and slides that folks have published
scattered online.

Thanks,

Jonathan