[Pljava-dev] null pointer exception in sqlj methods

From: denonart at yahoo(dot)com (Mujde Pamuk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] null pointer exception in sqlj methods
Date: 2007-07-17 22:53:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi there
We have been getting this exception for a while

CONTEXT: SQL statement "SELECT entryId, entryName
FROM sqlj.jar_entry WHERE jarId = $1"
LOG: Exception
LOG: in thread "main"

ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException

whenever we issue a query like the following select
sqlj.get_classpath('public')

If I issue this query for the third or fourth time, it
returns with the correct path. Any idea why this might
be happening?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
M.Pamuk