Re: Centos 5 postgis2_92 packages

From: Michael Harris <michael(dot)harris(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)pgexperts(dot)com>, "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Centos 5 postgis2_92 packages
Date: 2014-11-27 07:02:08
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi Devrim,

Did you manage to get any further with this?

If not, is there anything we could do to help with it?

If the problem is with changing the name of the existing package, perhaps one solution might be to leave that alone for Centos 5, and just introduce a new package postgis_21_92 for the 2.1/9.2 combination.

Thanks
Regards // Mike