Reversed order in detail table

From: Charles Welch <cwelch(at)rapfire(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reversed order in detail table
Date: 1998-11-28 05:52:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am accessing a PostgreSQL 6.4 database with the 6.40001 odbc driver using
Paradox and Delphi. When I build a form with a master table linked to a
detail table the detail table displays its records in reversed order. When
I add a record to the detail table one of the records will "disappear" only
to reapear if I close the form and reopen it.

If I build a form with the detail table alone it displays in the correct
order and record input appears normal as well.

Can anyone tell me what causes this?

Thanks

Charles Welch

cwelch(at)rapfire(dot)net