Re: view dying out of the blue...

From: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: view dying out of the blue...
Date: 1999-12-06 19:52:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry for the previous note...I'd tried stopping and restarting
postmaster and that didn't help, so I posted - this web site
gets low but steady use and was suddenly acting weird on me.

Anyway, a quick look at the source made it clear that Postgres
wasn't at fault, as the node's a T_Query and apply_RIR_view
clearly handles it.

So, I rebooted linux and it works fine now.

Sorry to bother folks...

http://donb.photo.net.