Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1, error in pg_dump

From: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Developers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1, error in pg_dump
Date: 1999-08-06 15:40:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All has been going well with this version, so I decided to
let 'er rip in public two days ago. Last night, I got the
following error from my nightly pg_dump, which has been running
fine for weeks during development:

Can not create pgdump_oid table. Explanation from backend: 'ERROR: cannot
create pgdump_oid
'.

Any explanations for this behavior?

Any ideas as to how I can fix it? I'm dumping OIDs because some of the
free code I'm porting from Oracle/Tcl/AOLserver to Postgres/Tcl/AOLserver
uses their equivalent row id in places.

sigh...

http://donb.photo.net.