Maintenance solutions

From: Brian Nielsen <brian(at)sqlpro(dot)se>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Maintenance solutions
Date: 2020-01-15 09:19:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi!

First post here for me. I wrote the question below on StackOverflow but
it wasnt allowed and I was directed to these mailinglists.

From Stack:
------
Im currently an MSSQL DBA and have been for soon 2 decades. However, Im
very curious about PostgreSQL and want to learn more. I have installed
it etc but coming from MSSQL where the community is awesome I fail to
find a good community for PG where I can ask these questions. Im used to
free scriptpackages on MSSQL like Ola Hallengrens backup solution or
Adam Machanics sp_whoisactive/Brent Ozar sp_blitz.

Im guessing (and hoping) that any such tools/scripts are available for
PG but I fail to find it. Can anyone point me to either a nice tool like
the ones mentioned above or a PG community that can help me out, or even
better, to both?
------

Big thanks in advance!

Kind regards,