Re:Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update

From: 德哥 <digoal(at)126(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update
Date: 2021-05-27 02:47:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The generated column can be used to automatically generate the modified timestamp of a tuple, but PG 12 currently supports this scenario. PG 13 has started to change its behavior, which makes our application need to be modified. This is the first time I have ever seen a PG upgrade kill a nice feature.

--

公益是一辈子的事,I'm Digoal,Just Do It.

在 2021-05-27 10:33:40,"David G. Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com> 写道: