Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!

From: Илья Скорик <ilya(dot)skorik(at)inprint(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!
Date: 2009-05-05 11:08:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good afternoon!

There is a problem with pgadmin. I start the pgadmin program. I am connected
to a database, I open some windows of the sql editor. I do some queries.

When I close one of this sql editor windows then pgadmin program is closed!
I think, it is very bad error. Sometimes does not pass also two minutes as I
lose results of work and it is forced to restart the pgadmin program.

I'm use last 1.10 version from svn, on ubuntu 9.04, but such behaviour
happened and in 1.8 branch.

--
С уважением, Илья Скорик
специалист

Yours faithfully, Ilya Skorik
the expert
Inprint - automation of your publishing house

e-mail: ilya(dot)skorik(at)inprint(dot)ru
web: http://www.inprint.ru/