refactor subscription tests to use PostgresNode's wait_for_catchup

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2018-01-09 02:46:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It appears that we have unwittingly created some duplicate and
copy-and-paste-prone code in src/test/subscription/ to wait for a
replication subscriber to catch up, when we already have
almost-sufficient code in PostgresNode to do that more compactly. So I
propose this patch to consolidate that.

Attachment Content-Type Size