Differing data directories

From: "Ron Watkins" <rwatki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Differing data directories
Date: 2018-02-22 16:28:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a postgresql server setup/installed (finally).

Currently, it's installed data directory is: /var/lib/pgsql/10/data

However, I need to put a database into a custom filesystem.

Is it possible to have multiple PGDATA directories, and if so, how?

Currently, the postgres database is under /var/lib/pgsql/10/data, but I need
my main database to be in a different filesystem.

Ron