Re: Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac?

From: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Running pgAdmin 4 v3.0 on Mac?
Date: 2018-04-21 21:23:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

That confused me too at first. I expected clicking the dock icon for pgAdmin 4
v3 to open it the second-plus time just the same as it did the first time, but
it didn't.

But I soon discovered that the first launch added an icon to the main menu bar
in the top right section, and that is where you go to tell it to re-open a
window or to shutdown etc.

This then is like lots of other service-oriented programs like Postgresql.app or
Dropbox or many others.

Nevertheless, I believe the app icon in the Finder/Dock should do something
clearly visible to the user such as opening a window that says go to the service
icon in the menu bar.

-- Darren Duncan