Newbie question

From: "Ron Watkins" <rwatki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Newbie question
Date: 2018-03-20 16:50:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am pretty new to Postgresql.

I have a database with a schema, ill call it 'FOO' here in the message.

I also have a developer, who want's to create a function for use in the
'FOO' schema.

Im not finding the appropriate command to allow that user to create a
function in the FOO schema (or elsewhere).

Is there such a command? I was looking under the 'GRANT' but I don't see a
way to grant "CREATE or REPLACE FUNCTION".

Am I missing anything here? What is the best approach?