Driver issue ? Default value not recognized in access

From: <patrick(dot)le-calvez(at)engie(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Driver issue ? Default value not recognized in access
Date: 2017-01-16 10:49:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I've installed a few weeks back a driver obdc, linking my access file to my postgresql database.
Thank you for that.
psqlodbc_09_05_0300-x64.zip

I've a problem, and I think maybe it's within the driver.

Access doesn't recognize the default values registered in my postgre database.
Do you have any intel about that issue ?
Do you anyway to solve it ? Or another way to pass over it ?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick LE CALVEZ
Chef de projet
Agence Nord-Est
INEO INFRACOM
patrick(dot)le-calvez(at)engie(dot)com<mailto:patrick(dot)le-calvez(at)engie(dot)com>
Tel. 03 80 73 74 03
Mob. 06 84 85 33 13

[Logo]<http://cofelyineo-gdfsuez.com/>

engie-ineo.fr

Ineo Infracom
5 rue Lavoisier - CS 20089
21603 LONGVIC Cedex

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html