Monitoring Parallel Queries

From: Chloe Dives <Chloe(dot)Dives(at)cantabcapital(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Monitoring Parallel Queries
Date: 2016-12-01 11:32:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

We have a Postgres 9.6 database and have enabled parallel queries. I would like to look at stats on how often the optimiser is using parallel query and for which tables, but I've not been able to find any monitoring views that provide insight into the use of parallel queries. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
Chloe