Retrieving the role in a logical replication plugin

From: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Retrieving the role in a logical replication plugin
Date: 2015-01-23 07:20:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm working on a 9.4 logical replication plugin, mostly for my own edification, and have run into a limit of my knowledge: How can I retrieve the role (either oid or textual name) associated with the operations my callbacks are receiving? Apologies if it is staring me in the face and I've missed it...
--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof(at)thebuild(dot)com