edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

From: 周志勤 <joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Date: 2024-04-28 01:03:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,pgsql-bugs

I have reported a bug to pgadmin regarding the issue on the email title. However pagadmin team refer me to your team that it's under your responsibility.

Shall I open a new ticket or your moderator can dispature the following to your team ?

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

view it on GitHub

joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com