License Question

From: "Paul Mc Nally" <Paul(dot)McNally(at)MobileAware(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: License Question
Date: 2003-09-04 16:43:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Is the PostgreSQL JDBC driver covered by the PostgreSQL BSD license, or
is there a separate License for it? reason, We would like to include
the PostgreSQL JDBC driver as part of our standard product install to
allow our customers to use our product in conjunction with the
PostgreSQL DBMS. I would like to know what legal issue we need to be
aware of and what level of documentation about the drivers I need to
include and where it should be included?

Regards,

Paul Mc Nally

<http://www.mobileaware.com/>

Paul Mc Nally
Senior Systems Administrator MobileAware
3094 Lake Drive
National Digital Park
CityWest
Naas Road