Re: user defined function

From: andrew <andrew(dot)ylzhou(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: user defined function
Date: 2006-01-25 14:22:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I use 7.3 and use RECORD as the input data type of the function by
"create function foo(record) returns int4 as '$libdir/bar' language
C". But I got this error msg:" ERROR: parser: parse error at or near
"record" at character". What is the problem? I look up the 7.3
manual. it seems record is a supported pseudo data type.