Re: BUG #8394: SQL command REINDEX doesn't work

From: "Yong Zhang" <yzhang(at)trinityusa(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Thomas Kellerer" <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: BUG #8394: SQL command REINDEX doesn't work
Date: 2013-08-23 20:39:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks for the prompt response. But that's what I tried and it didn't work. I tried following command in both pgAdmin III and psql:

REINDEX DATABASE PremierIEX

Then I got error

ERROR: can only reindex the currently open database

PremierIEX is my current database. In pgAdmin III it threw extra info:

SQL state: 0A000

Thanks,

Yong