Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib
Date: 1998-10-19 13:47:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com> writes:
> Great! Around the time of 6.2 (I think), Marc submitted a couple of changes
> for me, mostly minor. Unless major changes have occurred I'm hoping it'll
> go smoothly and rather uneventful as 6.3 did.

Well, actually, I've done some pretty major damage to the internals of
libpq since 6.3.2 ;-). The Windows guys report that porting it to
Windows wasn't hard, but unless OS/2 offers something very close to
Berkeley sockets and the select() system call, you might be in for
trouble. Let me know how it goes.