pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review

From: Linreg <linreg(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review
Date: 2013-10-14 08:24:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Dave,

Excuse my long absence. I had a lot to do.
Here is my patch.
Please note the following:
- The Windows part does not work. I'll make it if you accept this changes.
- The start parameters have a different output format
(all old parameter are the same. NO CHANGES from user is needed! But you
have long-options and no atoi/atol function any more)
- In the CMAKE file I have WX replaced by BOOST.
- I have re-impemented Connection-Pooling
- I have removed CSV-Logoutput-Format
- This Changes i send later.

Thomas Steffen

Attachment Content-Type Size