pgAdmin 4.21: Edge version not correctly recognized

From: Sibylle Koczian <nulla(dot)epistola(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 4.21: Edge version not correctly recognized
Date: 2020-05-17 11:17:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

after updating PostgreSQL to version 12.3 I get a wrong warning message
from pgAdmin (now version 4.21, desktop application mode):
"Your browser was detected as Edge version 18 which is either deprecated
or not supported by pgAdmin 4."

As my Windows 10 installation gets regular updates I didn't believe
this, looked into the settings and found this version info:
Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18363
(BTW I can cut and paste this from the settings window. I cannot cut and
paste the pgAdmin message.)

So it seems that pgAdmin is not able to read the version info correctly.

Greetings
Sibylle