Re: Problemas con pgdump

From: Xavier Vidal <xvpxvp(at)menta(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problemas con pgdump
Date: 2005-12-23 16:54:10
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Salida del pg_dump que me has pedido:

--
-- PostgreSQL database dump
--

SET client_encoding = 'LATIN1';
SET check_function_bodies = false;
SET client_min_messages = warning;

SET search_path = public, pg_catalog;

SET default_tablespace = '';

SET default_with_oids = false;

--
-- Name: suggeriments; Type: TABLE; Schema: public; Owner: postgres; Tablespace:
--

CREATE TABLE suggeriments (
idsuggeriment serial NOT NULL,

ALTER TABLE public.suggeriments OWNER TO postgres;

--
-- Name: suggeriment_pkey; Type: CONSTRAINT; Schema: public; Owner: postgres; Tablespace:
--

ALTER TABLE ONLY suggeriments
ADD CONSTRAINT suggeriment_pkey PRIMARY KEY (idsuggeriment);

ALTER INDEX public.suggeriment_pkey OWNER TO postgres;

--
-- Name: suggeriments_professionals_fkey; Type: FK CONSTRAINT; Schema: public; Owner: postgres
--

ALTER TABLE ONLY suggeriments
ADD CONSTRAINT suggeriments_professionals_fkey FOREIGN KEY (idprofessional) REFERENCES professionals(idprofessional) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;

--
-- Name: suggeriments; Type: ACL; Schema: public; Owner: postgres
--

REVOKE ALL ON TABLE suggeriments FROM PUBLIC;
REVOKE ALL ON TABLE suggeriments FROM postgres;

--
-- Name: suggeriment_idsuggeriment_seq; Type: ACL; Schema: public; Owner: postgres
--

REVOKE ALL ON TABLE suggeriment_idsuggeriment_seq FROM PUBLIC;
REVOKE ALL ON TABLE suggeriment_idsuggeriment_seq FROM postgres;

--
-- PostgreSQL database dump complete