buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Subject: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Date: 2019-07-10 16:57:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The current HEAD typedefs list available from
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl
has the following interesting additions compared to where
things were on July 1:

2
ECPGt_bytea
connection_name
in_addr
pg_fprintf
send_appname

The "2" in particular is causing seriously bad pgindent results for me.
But as far as I can tell, none of these have any justification being
marked as a typedef.

calliphoridae seems to be contributing the "2" and "pg_fprintf".
I didn't track down the rest (but calliphoridae is not to blame).

Was there any change in calliphoridae's toolchain this month?