Re: New gist vacuum.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
Cc: Michail Nikolaev <michail(dot)nikolaev(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New gist vacuum.
Date: 2018-03-02 16:25:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru> writes:
> So, I agree, unconditional counting is a good idea. Here's the v3 patch.

Pushed with trivial cosmetic adjustments.

I've marked the CF entry as committed; please make a new CF entry in
2018-09 for the other patch. I'd also suggest starting a new email
thread for that. Linking the CF entry to a years-old thread doesn't
make it easy for people to find what's the current submission.