PG RPMS for RHEL 9 on aarch64?

From: Lists <lists(at)benjamindsmith(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG RPMS for RHEL 9 on aarch64?
Date: 2022-10-20 03:13:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to get PostGIS installed for Postgresql 13 on an Oracle 9 / aarch64 box. PostgreSQL-server
installs OK from the RPMS provided by RHEL/Oracle. However, the default repos don't include
PostGIS.

I usually install the RPMs from download.postgresql.org[1] anyway, but there are only RPMs for
x86_64 EL9, no aarch64 at all.

Is there something useful I can do to either facilitate getting these built, or at least a workaround to
get PostgreSQL/PostGIS 13+ working on my PG box?

Background info:

I've successfully used EL8/aarch64 rpms:
_https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/13/redhat/rhel-8-aarch64/_

and also EL9/x86_64 rpms:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/13/redhat/rhel-9-x86_64/[2]

But there don't yet seem to be EL9/aarch64 rpms! https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/