Version Upgrade using WAL files ?

From: SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH <sharmi_jo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Version Upgrade using WAL files ?
Date: 2007-12-11 18:42:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Is it possible to implement postgres version upgrade using WAL files?
Currently the WAL file replication donot work between two different postgres version. Is there a posiibility to implement this using WAL files so that when I want to upgrade to the latest version I can use these WAL?
Thanks

Be a better friend, newshound, and