Undocumented --skip-systemctl-redirect option

From: Casey & Gina <caseyandgina(at)icloud(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Undocumented --skip-systemctl-redirect option
Date: 2018-03-27 15:08:16
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

I wondered why --skip-systemctl-redirect wasn't documented in the man_page for pg_ctlcluster?

I discovered it trying to figure out why running pg_ctlcluster from Saltstack on Ubuntu 16.04 was hanging - adding that flag resolved the issue. One of the first places I checked when running into the issue was the pg_ctlcluster man page, so I think it would be a good idea to add there...

Best wishes,
--
Casey