Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore

From: "Markus Wollny" <Markus(dot)Wollny(at)computec(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore
Date: 2008-04-04 23:05:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Quick update: Seems like removing that tuple has solved the issue, dump and import of that table went fine, everything is where is should be - but there shouldn't have been an issue there in the first place however, with the primary key constraint present in the source database. I'm still curious, even though I've now got less to worry about the upcoming migration :)

Computec Media AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Fürth (HRB 8818)
Vorstandsmitglieder: Johannes S. Gözalan (Vorsitzender) und Rainer Rosenbusch
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jürg Marquard
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 812 575 276