From: Damien Clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2017-10-30 22:27:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey guys,

Last week during pgconf.eu in Warsaw, we had a developers meeting
dedicated to graphic tools.

You can find more details on this wiki page :
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Graphic_Tools_Developper_Meeting_2017

and here's a more opinionated reports I wrote :
http://blog.taadeem.net/english/2017/10/30/lets_build_better_graphic_tools_for_postgresql

To improve communications between the GUI developers, we'd like to have
a special mailing list where we could organize further meetings and
share experience and thoughts about design, common APIs, charting
libraries, etc.

The list could be named "pgsql-gui" (for "Graphical User Interface") or
"pgsql-gui-dev" to emphasize that it's primarily for developers, not for
users support... The mailing list would be open to anyone, with public
archives.

I did not find documentation on how to ask for a list, so I'm posting it
here. Let me know if there's another way to ask for it or if you have
any questions about it....

Regards,

--
Damien Clochard