Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?
Date: 2000-10-12 16:39:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk> writes:
> It lists it under "Generic EPS (*.eps, *.AI, ...)" so its similar to eps
> anyhow.

Yes, I found that I just had to comment out some stuff at the end
(%%PageTrailer and showpage) to get the file to work as plain EPS.
Now I've got a pretty sharp-looking title page, and it's pure scalable
Postscript which means I'm not limited to a particular resolution.
Excellent...

I'd still like an EPS copy of the crystal elephant someday, though.
Jan?