Re: Where to flag an issue with EDB's PG15 Windows installer?

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Anthony DeBarros <anthonymdebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where to flag an issue with EDB's PG15 Windows installer?
Date: 2022-10-14 23:17:54
Lists: pgsql-general

On 10/14/22 14:45, Anthony DeBarros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where is the appropriate place to file a concern/issue with the EDB
> installer -- StackBuilder in particular -- for PostgreSQL 15 on Windows?

The installer is maintained by EDB so they will need to be notified.
Your choices:

1) From here:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

webmaster(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

Though I have never actually received a response from there.

2) From here:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/contact/support

techsupport(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

Not sure if the above covers non-paid tech support.

3) List your concerns/issues in a message to this mailing list and see
if someone from EDB picks it up.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com